Come join the ”Smart Hospital,” a solution that allows
reservations and payments via a single smartphone.
and waiting in the line for
payment is too long.
Where can I view information
on hospitalization or
simple visualization of
I want to manage my own
a spread of my own health
Smart Hospital applies the most recent information and
communications technology (ICT)
to provide the most appropriate smart hospital solution for this mobile generation.
- Hybrid application development method
Combines the advantage of both a native
application and a mobile web application,
supports both Android and iOS
- Application of recent standard technology
HTML5 web standard and compliance with
web access, mobile-service–based on CLOUD
compliant to medical law
- Real-time location-based service
Low energy method of Bluetooth low energy
4.0 (BLE4.0) technology, provides location
solution optimized for indoor environments
- Application of biometric recognition technology
Fingerprint, iris, and facial recognition for
Applicable for log-in and payment
Handle all hospital-related work with your smartphone, such as reservation,registration, waiting, payment, prescription, and insurance claim.
- Simple outpatient visit reservation
- Patient-customized reservation alert settings
- Provide easy-to-see visiting history
Variable insurance claim
- Connections with variable insurance companies for simple claims
- Linkage with the certification service
- Simple mobile payment
- Substitutional payment through familial verification
- Transparency guaranteed through payment history
- Waiting system through online/offline connection
- Intuitive waiting number alert
- Real-time prescription
- Medication counseling for prescribed medication
- Transmission of electronic prescription to the pharmacy
Hospitalization / discharge / physical examinations
We provide support for hospitalization/discharge-related services, such as an introduction to hospitalization, meal selection, hospitalization payment, and certification to physical examination support services, such as the preinterview and examination report review.
A personal health report (PHR) may be used as reference material during a visit to the hospital. Patients with chronic diseases will be able to look after themselves through smart medical devices.
A BLE location icon will be used to provide an optimized solution for the complicated hospital location guide without changing the hospital system.